Insulating, non-flammable external coating for facades and roofs. The heat and cold regulating properties save costs and CO 2 . The water-repellent technology prevents the formation of mold and algae.
- heat and cold regulating (infrared reflection)
- non-flammable – A2 fire protection class
- brilliant facades through light reflection
- improves the longevity of facades
- naturally preventive against algae and fungi
- recommended for ecological, energetic renovation
- CO 2 savings
With the appropriate primer, MIG-ESP ® Exterior can be used on many surfaces throughout the exterior. MIG-ESP ® Exterior is the final coating for MIG-ESP ® M 65 and MIG 262 . Further areas of application are renovations on all colored substrates as well as on old and new insulating facades. A color selection can be done by MIG-ESP ® – done color fan.