The heat-reflecting interior coating for walls and ceilings enables a healthy and comfortable room climate. Lower heating and cooling requirements save both costs and CO2. The formation of mold is prevented in a natural way.
Delivery form: 5 L and 15 L buckets
- heat and cold regulating (infrared reflection)
- better feel-good climate due to lower heating requirements
- reduces the development of condensation
- stable and comfortable room climate
- “Recommended for residential medicine” – certified by the Society for Residential Medicine, Building Hygiene and Indoor Toxicology eV
- for ecological energetic renovation
- naturally preventive against mold
- CO ² savings
MIG-ESP ® Interior is based on MIG DHMb ® Lining Technology (DHMb ® – double hybrid membrane) and is a highly breathable interior coating. It works like a membrane, which optimally regulates the humidity and reflects heat. Heating costs can thus be saved. The high-quality coating is from Dr. Lead (Society for Residential Medicine, Building Hygiene and Indoor Toxicology eV) certified as “recommended for residential medicine”, noticeably improves the indoor climate and is particularly allergy-friendly.